Corbett Weekend Tour
|No. of Adults||Price||Rooms|
|2 Adults||₹ 5,500 / Person||1 double room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Early Morning entry||₹ 4,500 / Jeep||Jeep will enter as early as the gate opens and persons can avail extra safari|
|Late Evening exit||₹ 4,500 / Jeep||Jeep will exit by evening and persons can avail extra safari|
Here is an unbelievably exciting corbett tour Packages that takes you to most amazing and off beat wildlife tourist's destination of India. We provides some best tour packages lists for jim corbett national park.
If the mystery and the excitement of an authentic wildlife tour is part of your travel itinerary, then look no further than a Fun Tour to Jim Corbett National Park. Sprawl over 600 square kilometres, Corbett takes you to an amazing world full of wildlife, birding sanctuaries and nature preserves. Keep your cameras at the ready because there are plenty of Royal Bengal Tigers, Elephants, Leopards and riverside Sparrows to be photographed. For bird lovers nothing could be more beautiful than watching a siege Grey Heron's screaming off the surface of water in the early morning light. Game drive in open safari vehicles is the best way to explore the wilds. Come and have fun in Corbett!!
Come take a walk on the wild side in the Corbett National Park and make your weekend rip-roaring. Tour My India introduces a 2N/3D Corbett wildlife weekend tour package (by train) where you can explore the various species dwelling within the eternally famous Corbett. Catch a quick glance of the beautiful bird species, amazing mammals and the ferocious ruler of the park, the royal Bengal tiger. Explore the wildlife and relish the rustic charm and allow yourself to unwind after a hectic week.
Duration 02 Nights - 03 Days
Delhi - Ramnagar
Depart from Delhi early Morning. Breakfast en-route to the destination. Transfer to your choice of Hotel. Check-in as per your flexibility move for local sight seeing around Jim Corbett National Park, the famous Museum of Corbett National Park at Dhangari. Back to Hotel. Evening tea, Camp-fire and Dinner. Overnight to bed.
Wake up early to experience the surrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna of the area. After Breakfast, drive to beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at Choti Haldwani. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leave for Game drive (4 x 4 WD Jeeps) in Jim Corbett National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari. Back in the Evening. Tea, Camp-fire followed with Dinner and overnight to bed.
Back to Delhi
Wake up with a leisure Breakfast Bid goodbye to Tigers of Corbett and depart for Delhi with memories of Jim Corbett National Park.
- Accommodation in one of the best hotels & resorts outside Jim Corbett national park as per itinerary. (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapdduli / Sultan) as per itinerary.
- Jeep safaris as per the itinerary at Corbett national park in exclusive gypsy.
- Gypsy charges.
- Entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges.
- Housekeeping and clearance charges.
- All government formalities.
- All applicable taxes
- Any personal expenses.
- Any Insurance and claim charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost inclusions list.
- Airfare/train fare 2. Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes.