Corbett Tiger Tour
|No. of Adults||Price||Rooms|
|2 Adults||₹ 10,000 / Person||1 double room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Early Morning entry||₹ 4,500 / Jeep||Jeep will enter as early as the gate opens and persons can avail extra safari|
|Late Evening exit||₹ 4,500 / Jeep||Jeep will exit by evening and persons can avail extra safari|
The experience of travelling in an open jeep and watching the flora and fauna which this national park has been blessed with is an inexplicable experience. It is a great feeling to wake up at the heart of nature and you will get to witness that in Corbett. The packages & travel deals that we offer for Corbett provide you airport transfers so that you do not have to go through the hassle of booking a taxi.
Getting the chance to spend time in the company of mother earth and its creations can be refreshing and enlivening, and Corbett is the finest example of such a place. Our Corbett Budget Deals packages will let you enjoy this heavenly abode as you see a wide variety of animals such as sloth bear, deer, leopard, the marsh mugger, crocodiles and most importantly, the world famous Royal Bengal Tiger. All your money comes worth when you go for our cheap Corbett holiday packages as we book your accommodation in the most conveniently located hotels where all your basic needs like food and accommodation are taken care off. The recreational facilities provided is the perfect sweetener for this deal. Corbett has an area of 521 square kilometres and you will love spending time with your friends and family here. The experience of travelling in an open jeep and watching the flora and fauna which this national park has been blessed with is an inexplicable experience. It is a great feeling to wake up at the heart of nature and you will get to witness that in Corbett.
Duration 02 Nights - 03 Days
Arrive Corbett National Park
Drive from Delhi and reach Ramnagar (260 Kms /06 hrs drive) latest by noon. Check-in at wildlife resort, relax for a while and have lunch. You can enjoy the luxurious facilities at resort and rest of the day at leisure today. Please bring a change of clothes or swimming togs and towel with you. Spend some pleasant hours in the evening simply sitting at the bank of river Kosi. Nights are very pleasant in Corbett, have dinner underneath the twinkling stars and retire for the night.
Enjoy Elephant Ride & Forest Exploration
Tour to Dhikala is incomplete without an elephant ride that gives you an opportunity to amble over the lowlands at an altitude of 09-10 ft. high. Elephant safari takes you to those areas of the forest where jeep can't go. It is a great idea to observe the breathtaking view of the valley and jungle. Expert Mahaouts takes you inside the deep forest from where some wonderful sights can be seized. After safari come back to lodge have refreshments and take rest. Soon after the lunch get ready for the second jeep safari. Get into the open jeep and figure out the beauty of jungle that is beyond your imagination. Later in the evening come back to lodge and have dinner and retire for the night.
Dhikala to onward destination
You can start your day with Yoga & Meditation amidst jungle. Concentrate at mesmerizing sunrise to revive your mind and body. Today we take you to the final jeep safari in morning, remember this is the last opportunity to trace the tiger. After you finish safari come back to lodge for breakfast & check out from the lodge. Leaving behind the magic of Corbett, move to the next destination to catch flight/train.
- Accommodation in forest rest house inside Jim Corbett National Park (Dhikala / Bijrani / Jhirna / Durgadevi) as per itinerary.
- 01 Night accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Corbett Hotel.
- Night Stay in corbett 3 star or 4 star Resort
- 01 Time Jeep Safari in Corbett.
- Swimming pool, Indore & outdoor games in hotels.
- Evening Bonfire (subject to weather conditions).
- Local sightseeing 5 tourist place ( 10 am to 3 pm )
- Dhangari museum, Garjia temple, Jhula pool, Hanuman dham, Corbett water fall if want to visit extra, extra charges are applicable.
- Zypsy Only it include 6 person
- All applicable taxes
- Any personal expenses.
- Any Insurance and claim charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost inclusions list.
- Airfare/train fare 2. Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.