Corbett Jeep Safari
Tariff / Rate
|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 4,500/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)||₹ 7,000/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela||Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela|
|Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges||Inclusions:- entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges|
Welcome to Jeep Safari Booking to Jim Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Jeep Safari for five different zones of the park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Corbett Landscape (Sitabani) and Durgadevi. Jeep Safari in Corbett is one of the most popular options to spot animal movements and admire beautiful landscapes of the park. Jeeps with groups of tourists followed by a trained guide are allowed into the park at fixed timings during the day. The open meadow, forested areas and ruins of remembrance within Corbett National Park provide many opportunities for wildlife viewing while on a jeep safari at Corbett National Park. A glimpse of the magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger is an unforgettable sight. Jeep safaris can also be arranged for individual tourists, to see the tigers wander around in their natural habitat.
Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Jeep safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, really amazing experience.
Safari in Corbett National Park is a heavenly trip in and around the forest, which marks the difference between the beauty and the lustrous joy together. Many renowned wildlife experts and wildlife photographers have observed and shot candid pictures of the tigers at the Corbett wildlife sanctuary. The virgin world of wildlife comes close to you bringing to you the highest thrill of the trip. You have an opportunity to enjoy Jeep Safari and Canter Safari at Jim Corbett Park for a day visit.
Corbett National Park is one of the best natural destinations where the richest concentrations of animals occur. Game drives in an open safari vehicles are the best way to discover the beauty and wilderness of the Corbett. If you love watching tigers in their natural habitats then leave the town behind look forward to Corbett in search of majestic tigers and wealth of wildlife species.
This oldest national park of India is an ideal ecotourism destination and has varied species of plants along with fauna. Surrounded by grasslands, the park is lined with Sal, haldu, peepal, rohini and mango trees. The Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is so famous that tourists even book online. The open safari vehicles are the best way to get close to nature and experience the wilderness of Jim Corbett National Park.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- 2. Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- 3. Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- 4. Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- 5. Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- 6. Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- 7. Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. (Conditions Apply)
- 8. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.